This web site is owned and operated by BID4U. ABN: 79 405 138 452.
3. INFORMATION ACCURACY
BID4U has used its best endeavours to ensure that the content of this website is correct, accurate and current at the time and date the information is posted to the website. Content information is subject to change without notice and we will endeavour to update the website as soon as practical after making any changes.
4. GOVERNING LAW
6. SITE CONTENTS, OWNERSHIP, USE RESTRICTIONS & PERSONAL,
Permission is granted to download and print in hard copy portions of this site solely for the proper and reasonable purposes of:
- Arranging a consultation with BID4U
- Assisting your understanding of the definitions and interpretations of terms used by BID4U
- Obtain a copy of the Fee Outline – available to Clients only
- Using this web site as an auction, sale or purchasing information resource, provided that you do not modify the web site and acknowledge that BID4U, at all times, retains all Copyright, Intellectual Property and other proprietary notices contained in the Contents.
7. PROHIBITED CONDUCT
You are not authorised, without the prior written permission of the Director of BID4U and, if applicable, each of the other owners of rights in content that you access via this web site, to frame, reproduce, download, store (by any means or in any medium whatsoever), communicate, show or play in public, adapt, change, or create a derivative work from that content.
8. USER CONDUCT & INDEMNITY
I. General Prohibitions
You must not upload, post, copy, install, modify, transmit or otherwise make available through this web site any material which:
- Is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy, vulgar, obscene or profane or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to, or incite hatred of, any person.
- Violates or infringes the rights of others (including their privacy, Copyright and intellectual property rights)
- Encourages any type of conduct that would constitute a criminal offence in a State or Territory of Australia, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law; affects, restricts, inhibits or prohibits any other user from using, accessing or enjoying this website; affects, restricts, inhibits or prohibits the functionality or operation of this website or its servers or the functionality or operation of any user's computer systems (For example; whether or not knowingly, by transmitting a computer virus, Trojan or other harmful component); or breaches any standards, law, content requirements, codes or regulations promulgated by any relevant authority, including authorities that require BID4U to take remedial action under any applicable industry code.
Back to Top | Back to Home
III. Illegal Use
You must not use the Content for any illegal or unlawful purpose, including assisting or facilitating criminal activity, illegal or unlawful purposes on behalf of third parties.
IV. Links to Other Sites
This website contains links to other independently maintained websites. BID4U does not control these websites, and is not responsible for the content, accuracy of information or other material on any linked websites. The provision of links to another websites does not mean that BID4U endorses, approves or recommends any products or services displayed on those other websites.
V. Limitation of Liability
Subject to any responsibilities or liabilities implied by law and which cannot be excluded by law, neither BID4U or any companies related to BID4U nor any director, officer, employee, consultant or agent thereof accepts any responsibility or liability for any loss or damage arising in any way (including by reason of negligence) for errors in and omissions from the Content and does not accept any responsibility nor owe any duty of care to any person acting or refraining from acting as a result of information on the site.
This website may be accessed and used by non-Australian residents, however, the Content may be limited in its application to specific States and/or Territories of Australia which will be governed exclusively by the law of the State of Western Australia.
VII. User Identification & Password
Your User Identification and Password must be kept strictly confidential and must not be disclosed to any other party, person or organisation.
Any loss, damage, cost or expense sustained by BID4U due to the misuse, disclosure or negligent use of your password will be your responsibility and be borne by your or your organisation regardless if the use was by an employee or company representative.
You must immediately notify us in writing where you have lost, disclosed or believe or suspect that you have lost or disclosed your user identification, password or any other confidential information to any other person.
If you do not provide us with adequate notice, as requested above, you agree to indemnify BID4U or any other party for any and all losses, damages, costs and expenses sustained by BID4U and any other party.
9. USE OF FEEDBACK
By supplying BID4U with feedback you grant BID4U an irrevocable, non-exclusive licence to use any or all material, information and ideas that you transmit to this website, supply in writing or otherwise provide to BID4U by any other means from the time you authorise it to be sent and understand and agree that BID4U can use and adapt any words, images, ideas, concepts, techniques or other content supplied or contained in these transmissions for any purpose and without restriction or compensation.