When we purchase you a new or used vehicle, whether is a Car, Truck, HME (Heavy Mobile Equipment) or Mobile Plant & Equipment we complete all the paperwork so all you have to do is collect your vehicle, or if you prefer, we can arrange Transport Delivery to virtually anywhere in Australia.


We can arrange everything from simple Temporary Movement Permits to completing Concessional Vehicle Licensing documentation to arranging HME (Heavy Mobile Equipment) Movement Permits.

We also provide 24/7 online Vehicle Tracking vehicle tracking through our website so you can monitor the transportation and delivery progress of your vehicle.  Find out More....


 Back to Top | Back to Home


*MTA Member Bidding Service DL: 18363*