The following definitions, interpretations and expressions shall apply to all Contracts, references
and business dealings with BID4U.
means the estimated sum total of all fees, taxes and charges payable to the Auctioneer or Seller and Bid 4 U but does not include:
- Any additional fees, expenses or charges levied or imposed by the Auctioneer or Seller for any reason, including for default of an auction or sale condition;
- Any other additional fees or expenses payable to Bid 4 U, such as Advertising and Travel Costs; and,
- Any other fees, charges or taxes which may be payable, such as stamp duty, luxury car tax or license fees.
means the Maximum Bid is the maximum amount a Client is prepared to spend and has authorised Bid 4 U to bid, tender or negotiate on their behalf. A Client’s Maximum Bid is: The Hammer Price of a lot at auction or the purchase price of a negotiated Item excluding:
- Any buyer’s premium;
- Any penalties that may be levied or imposed by the Auctioneer and/or by any other party for any reason, including for default of an auction condition;
- Bid 4 U’s Professional Service Fees;
- Lot dismantling, transport, removal, delivery, assembly, insurance and security costs;
- Any other additional fees, charges or taxes which may be payable, such as stamp duty, luxury car tax or license fees.
means in relation to any Australian state capital city, or the closest overseas capital city in which the Auction is being held or sale conducted, within a fifty (50) kilometre radius of the GPO in the city in which the auction or sale is being held.
means a calendar month.
means a self-propelled vehicle that has two wheels or where a side car is attached has three wheels.
means a self-propelled vehicle that is not operated on rails that is built to be propelled by a motor that forms part of the vehicle.
means where Bid 4 U is contracted to attend up to three Auctions as part of the agreed Attendance Fee on a Client’s behalf.
means where Bid 4 U is contracted to bid for two or more lots at an auction and/or negotiate the purchase of two or more items on a Client’s behalf as part of the agreed Attendance Fee.
These definitions and interpretations may be subject to review and change from time to time